Sunday, December 21, 2014

Sharing with our families what was really going on...


The news is OUT! And now it was time to share the news of what we were waiting on.

We had a friend of ours watch our Son so that we could go and explain everything to our immediate families. I wasn’t sure how Ryan or I would hold up telling them so we didnt want Mayson to see us upset. But thankfully we both did really well! 

We explained as much as we knew, as good as we could to each of them. It went really well. I only broke down a couple of times! 

I was so happy that My mom knew. If there was anyone I could break down to other than Ryan it was her. But I could even tell her was nervous.

A part of me felt so terrible having to give them this news, scare the hell out of them....then bring them back to normal breathing level that the first five choromosomes were good........and then bring them back to worrying again that we were waiting on the rest of the choromsomes.

I was happy to have our families rallying around us....but felt terrible bringing them into the world of worrying that Ryan and I had been feeling for two weeks now.

We shared about our pregnancy on facebook and had an outpouring over excitement from all of our family and friends. I almost felt guilty not telling everyone what was going on...I wanted to, but I was still in no way shape or form to answer the questions I knew so many would have....when I really didn’t have any answers yet for myself. 

No comments :

Post a Comment