Monday, January 9, 2012

Our Little Guy

Mayson Ryan

Our lives changed FOREVER when we found out we were expecting. I had just locked and closed the doors to my store in our small town and was throwing myself into photography. We were so so excited.

Looking back now I have no idea how I wasn't freaking out....freaking out because we really had next to nothing, I had no idea how much I would be bringing in financially to help our family, but I wasn't and neither was Ryan.

We were so excited about this new life that we knew would 
take our lives by storm. And he certainly did on January 9th, 2012!
 
He amazes us daily. I wish I could sit and take things in like his sweet little heart and mind do on a daily basis. He speaks with so much meaning for being such a small little person. His heart is so big and I can see both Ryan and I in him on a daily basis and it is quite possibly the
neatest part of being a parent.

Even on a bad day where he wakes up on the bad side of the bed....he always ends things on a good note. I hope he stays that way forever & ever.

Here are some shots of Mayson growing up to the big old age of 3.5!
And lets not forget to mention some of his favorite things. 

No comments :

Post a Comment