Wednesday, November 12, 2014

9 Week Check up - June Baby


We are indeed Pregnant :) We went to our first visit where they do a sonogram and we saw our little person. Ryan was able to go with me and it seemed so familiar.....the same excitement and nervous feeling we had when we went in for our checkup with our first pregnancy. 

This time was a tad different because no one except the two of us and our friend who is my Nurse Practitioner knew we were pregnant. We found out that our due date is June 20th :) I was a tad bit off on the surprise video for Ryan but thats okay!

As soon as I got home I hid the sonogram photos so that no one would find them.....little did I know my son would ran sack that drawer, he is a smart little cookie and said 

"Mommy, look!!!!! It's me from when I was in your belly"

It has been months since we showed him his sonogram photo so I was shocked he remembered :) BUT I responded with.....

"Yes it sure is!!!!!!"

We found out at this visit that we may also know the sex of the baby a little bit before Christmas.

We decided then and there that we were going to keep it a secret and reveal the big news at our House Warming / Christmas Party.....that way all of our closest friends and family would be with us to celebrate and we would get to see their faces when sharing the exciting news of being pregnant & the sex of our newest Baby Bahr!

No comments :

Post a Comment